Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gail Gil & Jo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Amanda & Oliver
We are so pleased to see more English on you web site! We are following your travels with interest & a little envy, as are many of my friends at work. It is nice to feel a little closer to you by seeing your faces on the screen - although I prefer the face without make up Amanda!
News from home, Jo has got her GCSE's & is now at college doing A levels, but not the same college as her friends so she is going through the difficult process of making new friends. She has been asked to be part of a junior show jumping team in the "festival of champions" in 2 weeks time so is looking forward to that. I am working longer hours at work now (Boo) but am off to Kalymnos in Greece on a climbing holiday with the girls next week(Hooray)!! Gil is jealous, but one of us has to stay at home with Jo!
Enjoy the next leg of you trip. We will be watching you!
Love to you both
Gail
Olivier
Administrateur - Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Hello too Reply with quote

Hi Auntie and Cousin !
We have to be really grateful to my dad, who is spending his nights translating my neverending stories...
Yes, I mostly prefer my face without barbie make up as well, but I didn't have much choice Smile (and the photo did not convey the perfume !!).
CONGRATS to Jo for the GCSE (not that we had any doubts though), and good luck for the newness of college life.. I'm sure it's already great ! The jumping show must be close by now, we'll think about you and wish you luck ! (any photos??)
And how was Greece, lucky you ! (any photos too ?) I hope it was not as hot as in Africa, and that Gil did get a nice postcard (hi Uncle!!).
It's good to know we're not alone on our bikes.. keep giving us news !
Lots of love,
A and O.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: