Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
Hello my friends
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Hello my friends Reply with quote

Finaly I managed to sign up!

Greetings from Island to you. The pictures from your Trip are great. I nearly want to follow you, it is getting quit cold in Island.

I still remember our great Puffin-watching Time.

Take care of yourself

Jörg on Tour
Olivier
Administrateur - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Heloooo ! Reply with quote

Hi dear friend!
what a surprise ! your post brought us a bit of freshness in this too hot country... We hope you are fine and having a great time in Iceland. You know what ? we have named our teapot after you, so that each time we have a hot beverage (and in Morocco tea is mandatory) we think about you, and you're here with us !
Here we have tons of cheap bread so home made crepes are less necessary, but we still made a few. We miss you and the puffin wathing as well...
Take care, we think about you here!
Amanda and Olivier.
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Heloooo ! Reply with quote

Hello my lovely, worldtraveling, french, bicycle people,

I'm so lucky to hear from you!

actually I wrote 3 Mails to you till now and was a little surprised not to get an answer, it seems that I have a Mail Problem.

It would be great to stay in contact. And at least I want to visit a presantation that you will certainly present when you come back.

I have a great time in Island and, like you, lots of Problems with my bike and the other equipment. It's part of the tour I think.

Don't get lost
Jörg on Tour
Olivier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: miss you Reply with quote

Hi dear, europe travelling, bike going, smiling friend !
it's so good to get back so fast from you ! no, we did not get any emails from you, this forum is then a very goog thing !
We hope your mechanical problems were not too much of a bummer for you, you're right it's part of the trip, but it's so frustrating and time consuming... in a way, it's good to know we're not the only ones in trouble, he he !
we are heading for Mauritania now, and you ? still in cold and beautiful iceland ? we miss your smile and stories !
we wish you the best for the coming adventures...
talk to you soon via internet !
Love,
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: miss you Reply with quote

Hi A, Hi O,

I do my best to follow your trip. I really enjoy to look at your beautiful pictures, I even try to read your story (quite hard for me Wink).

Oh yes, I enjoy my trip very much. Different to you I have hardly no plan for my tour. So I can decide quick whats coming next. I'm now heading for Reykjavik and I will leave Iceland at the beginning of October. Of course I will not leave without a look, and a night at Jökulsarlon.

I'm still thinking about your minus 25°C salt lake adventure. In Norway I will make some experience with biking in quite cold temperatures, I will think of you when I'm doing that.

For the moment you have it nice and warm, enjoy it.

It's a pleasure for me, to serve you some tea,
Jörg on Tour
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Arctic Terns Reply with quote

The Arctic Terns will pass the coast of Mauritania on their way to Antarctica.

I asked one to bring you a little piece of Icelandic ice.

I don't know if he understood me.
Just watch out for them, they are leaving Iceland right now and they are very fast. They will pass you soon.

Love
Jörg on Tour
Olivier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: terns on board Reply with quote

We got it on our way to Nouadhibou !! very melted but there was still a little speck of ice in his beak. He told us you were doing fine, we hope you still are!
Love,
Amanda and Olivier.
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bird! Smile

The last three weeks I spend in Iceland have been packed with problems and very bad weather (the wind was very impressive!).

Still smiling, but was getting hard.

I`m now on my way to Norway, with a broken bike, a nearly broken tent and a cooker that`s not cooking anymore. Lot`s of things to fix, but still enjoying the tour.

Take care of yourself

Love
Jörg on Tour
Olivier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: good luck Reply with quote

Hi my friend!
We are very sorry to hear about all the things that broke, we know how depressing it is, and it seems that you really had your deal of misadventures... But I'm sure you'll love Norway ! We wish you good luck with all that, and we will stop complaining when the next tire will get flat and just think that it was worse for you !
Take care, of the gear.. and of yourself!
Love,
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Pictures of Mauritanie Reply with quote

It is really impressive to look at the pictures you took in Mauritanie. I looked it up in an Atlas and there seems to be nothing else than desert. You two are looking sometimes really exhausted, I hope you are still fine and enjoy your tour. You are definitly doing an unusual and remarkable tour. You see very special places and make great experiences.

Go on like you did the last months, you did it very well. My compliment!

Take care of yourself

Love
Jörg on Tour
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas! Reply with quote

Merry Christmas!

And all the best for the new year.

Love
Jörg on Tour
Olivier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Happy New Year to you !
We think about you and wish you the best for 2008, with wonderful biking and happy adventures.
Take care,
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello you two,

it's wonderful to see that your still going on with your trip, managing all the difficulties and not giving up what ever happens to you.

I wish you lots of nice and impressive adventures and keep you in my mind.

Take care of you
Jörg
Olivier

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Nice to hear from you Reply with quote

Hi dear friend !
Thanks for keeping in touch, it's really nice to hear from you from so far ! We hope all is well in your life : any other wonderful trips planned ?
We also keep you in our mind (in our bags as well to make good tea he he he) and we wish you all the best.
Take care, and see you when we're back in Europe we hope !
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut Amanda, Salut Olivier,

I just finished to read the Bolivie Articel..... I must say it again. Take care for yourselfs.

Very sad to hear that your camera ist stolen, I can imagine what a desaster it must be for you to lose this part of your equipment.

Some other Situations I absolutly can't imagine. It's exciting to read.

After a few months at home I went on with my Europe-bike Tour. Actually I'm on my way to Finnland for the last two months. Still writing and taking pictures (I love that part of the journey as much as I love biking, maybe even more )... I don't know what's next... maybe France and Spain.

I also hope to see you again when your back home
Jörg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: