Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
Hello my friends
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olivier
Administrateur - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Have a good trip ! Reply with quote

Hi from China !
it's good to hear from you ! We promise we'll be very carful on our way... and you have to as well ! By the way if you happen to go to France, you know that our parent's doors are opened for you at any time, in Palaiseau (20km south of Paris) and in Marseille, even in Montpellier where Olivier's sister leaves : so do not hesitate to tell us if you happen to go around those places, they would love to welcome you !
We hope you are having lots of wonderful adventures and many pictures opportunities : enjoy Finland, we would love to get there !
Take care, and talk to you soon !
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again,

I'm back home from my second biketour now and you are still travelling. You really have a wonderfull, and adventurous time and you are doing well.

I love your pictures from Mongolia and I'm looking forward to read your article about it.

love and adventures
Jörg
Olivier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Hi from Laos Reply with quote

Hi dear friend !
wow, it still seems only a month ago that we were together looking at the birds on that magic cliff (and drinking hot chocolate afterwards !). We hope your bike trip was great, and will do our best to translate the -very long- Mongolia diaries as fast as possible. We highly recommend Mongolia for your next biking tour, by the way !
We hope we can see you again when we come back to Europe. Can you remind us where you live in Germany ? who knows, it could be a nice bike trip to come and visit..., even if it's still a long way in the future!
We wish you all the best (back winds included) for your next adventures... including a merry happy Chistmas !
Love,
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi A, Hi O,

when you come through germany on your way you can definitely stay at my Mom's place in Xanten. It's a smal town near the dutch border. It's quite interessting, cause of the romans that have left lot's of things there.

I don't know where ich will be that time, I still do not have settled down somewhere, just planing the next Trip. Just send me an e-mail 'joerg(at)joerg-vosswinkel.de' or write a post in this Forum (I get notified).

Maybe you met a new friend of mine. She is an australien bike-girl I met in Norway. She told me that she met a french couple on recumbents in Laos (It was the time you have been there). Would be funny if it was you.

love from germany
Jörg
Olivier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: greetings from Turkey Reply with quote

Hi dear friend,
how is life in Germany ? We are now biking in Turkey, it's funny to think that we have not been so close since Iceland ! We would love to bike along with you if we happen to come close to your place... we'll see that in a few months ! No, we have not met your friends, but we actually met two other couples of french recumbent bikers in Lao and Cambodia, so it must have been one of them !
We hope you are doing well, and send you our love from the beautiful turkish mountains !
A and O
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's wonderful that we managed to keep in touch for more than two years now. Very Happy

Life in Germany is OK, but travelling is still what I'm really keen on. My next bike tour will start in two days. This time I want to bike through the Atlas mountains in maroc. I'm really looking forward to this.

Next year I plan to bike through France and Spain. It would be great to cycle a few days together.

I wish you a great time in the turkish mountains.
Jörg
Olivier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Merhaba Reply with quote

Hi again !
Yes you're right, two years already, long life to internet for that ! And how could we forget you, since every night we have our faithful Jorg that gives us hot teas and infusions ?? Smile
Ah, Morocco !! We loved it, really, so we hope you'll have a wonderful time. And it would be even more great (greater??) if we could meet in France when we come back then ! Give us your dates when you know them, we might be biking in Europe between April and June... Hope to see you there then !
Take care and enjoy the thé à la menthe !
Amanda and Olivier just behind
Jörg on Tour

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut mes amis,

Je faire une vélo parcours dans la France le passe 3 mois. Je suis à Bayonne maintenant. Demain je prends le train à Paris. Je dorm à Paris dans une Camping pour 2 nuit et partir en vendredi. Si possible je voudrait t'visite jeudi.

I would have told you more early, but this is an sudden change of my plans.

All the best
Joerg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Globicyclette Forum Index -> Post us a message (English) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: